Each decision made throughout a project life cycle is measured by the positive impact it has on people.
Safe Transportation Systems move people and commerce efficiently, helping build strong communities.
We understand that transportation is about moving people, not just building roads – and we focus on involving the public because that’s who we serve. Additionally, in today’s world of limited financial resources, we understand how critical it is to stay ahead of the ever changing transportation funding guidelines.
Our services include:
- Transportation Planning
- Pavement Analysis
- Traffic Studies
- Grant Funding Applications (MPO, ISTEA, USTOP)
- Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) Preparation
- Special Assessments
- City/County Roadway and Streets
- Corridor Redevelopments
- Minor Highways
- Streetscape and Downtown Revitalization
- Pedestrian Trails
- Land Acquisition
- Construction Administration
- Construction Staking
- Asset Management
- Geographic Information Services (GIS)