BETTENDORF SANITARY SEWER HYDRAULIC GROWTH PLAN
SANITARY SEWER HYDRAULIC GROWTH PLAN
The City of Bettendorf hired McClure to evaluate the City’s sanitary sewer system to prepare for the expansion of the northeast part of the City. A new sports complex (Bettplex) was breaking ground with future plans of building hotels and a school to fill the I-80/Middle Road corridor. McClure was comissioned to investigate the City’s sanitary collection system to provide the City’s Public Works and Economic Development Department a planning document which can be used to develop a hydraulic strategy for new development/businesses interested in settling in Bettendorf.
- Review of past data & reports.
- Determine collection system hydraulic capacity.
- Submit Technical Memorandum
- Flow and rainfall monitoring.
- Data analysis and comparison.
- Develop hydraulic strategy.
- Identification of specific sanitary sewer improvement projects which will increase hydraulic capacity and eliminate system deficiencies. Included will be; detailed alignment and profile, opinion of probable cost, project financing and implementation plan.