When designed correctly, buildings provide a safe, comfortable, and aesthetic environment for their occupants and surrounding communities. By using best practices, McClure provides a high standard of design while creating cost effective solutions to your structural needs.
McClure’s team of experienced structural engineers and designers build relationships with your team to help create successful, sustainable, and economically feasible projects. Having experience across the nation allows us to provide seamless design and coordination for complex projects.
WHAT WE DO
- Engineer of Record Architectural Services
- Full Building Systems Designed with Cold-Formed Steel (CFS)
- Complex CFS Framing with Radiused Surfaces
- Reinforced Concrete including Precast and Prestressed
- Storm Shelters and Hardened Structures
- Specially Designed CFS Roof and Floor Open Web Trusses
- Foundations, Shallow and Mat Footings,Piers, and Grade Beams
- Historic Rehab and Repurposing
- Blast and Progressive Collapse Resistant Structures (D.O.D.)
- Value Engineering Solutions including Design Build Experience
- Existing Structure Evaluation
- Peer Reviews