As a growing niche, McClure’s engineers are experts in designing civil structures, including industrial facilities, treatment plant facilities, retaining walls, and stormwater structures.
McClure also produces safe and efficient designs for commercial and residential structures using cold-formed steel. Working with the latest industry standards and design methods, our engineers understand the unique aspects and applications for cold-formed steel framing.
McClure collaborates with architects, developers, facility owners, and construction companies to provide structural designs for new construction, prefabricated, or custom facilities, as well as renovation and rehabilitation of existing facilities. Considering each structure’s uses and unique qualities, McClure’s structural design team focuses on bringing the project’s vision to life.
WHAT WE DO
- Civil Structures, Vertical, and Cold-Formed Structures
- Detention, Retention, and Bio-Retention Facilities
- Building Reinforcement and Repair
- Inspection, Evaluation, and Load Capacity Analysis
- Coatings and Corrosion Consultation
- New Buildings, Custom, or Pre-Engineered
- Safety Compliant Improvements
- Building or Support Structure Modification
- Building Additions and Expansions