Water is the world’s most precious resource, and its quality is critical to growing strong communities. Consumers and industries have come to expect access to unlimited quantities of potable water for a low price. McClure’s team will work with your staff to develop the most effective and efficient water environment solutions. We guide community officials and professional staff through the evolving regulations, and we help them through the process of setting rates and determining the best course of action to meet their communities’ needs.
A spring shower or a sudden deluge of rain can put a community’s stormwater infrastructure to the test. As populations grow and place an increased demand on infrastructure, McClure creates stormwater solutions that stand the test of time. By implementing Best Management Practices (BMPs) and comprehensive planning for system repairs and rehabilitation, our engineers ensure the stormwater infrastructure is effectively developed and maintained.
Increased regulations, capital funding gaps, and modernization costs make it difficult to manage aging and deteriorating wastewater systems.Years of deferred maintenance and strain on aging wastewater systems can lead to pipe corrosion, increased inflow and infiltration (I/I), and pipe collapse and structural failure. McClure consults with clients to find cost-effective solutions for their wastewater collection and treatment challenges.
WHAT WE DO
- Civil Structures, Vertical, and Cold-Formed Structures
- Detention, Retention, and Bio-Retention Facilities
- Building Reinforcement and Repair
- Inspection, Evaluation, and Load Capacity Analysis
- Coatings and Corrosion Consultation
- New Buildings, Custom, or Pre-Engineered
- Safety Compliant Improvements
- Building or Support Structure Modification
- Building Additions and Expansions